Welcome to South African
Why join SAMA?
- We unite doctors across South Africa.
- Members receive unrestricted access to information SAMA offer.
- Representation and Industrial relations advice.
- Private practice support, advice and coding support services.
- Continuing Professional Development services.
- Free subscription to the SAMA journals.
- Free legal advice through our Human Rights, Law and Ethics unit.
Worcester CPD meeting
Date: Thursday, 14 May 2015
Address: Kildana farm, ...
Pretoria CPD mini congress Antibiotic Stewardship
Dear Doctor The South African Medical Association (Gauteng North Branch) and the Pharmaceutical...
Annual General Meeting 2015
You are cordially invited to attend the 2015 Annual General Meeting of the Gauteng Branch of the ...
The results obtained from the recent SAMA Gauteng branch survey
Kindly note that the SAMA Gauteng branch survey on COID non-payment have been obtaine...
Nelspruit CPD meeting
Date: Thursday7 May 2015 Venue: P...
MEDICAL DOCTORS’CODING MANUAL - 2015
The SAMA Medical Doctors’ Coding Manual (MDCM) book, previously known as the Doctors’...
SAMA mourns passing of Dr Pol Doussy
SAMA Gauteng North Branch It is with great sadness that SAMA's Gauteng North branch has learnt ...
SAMA condemns the current state of xenophobia
The South African Medical Association adds its voice to the widespread condemnation of the xenoph...