Financial, Business & Lifestyle Training for the Comserve Doctor
SAMA is excited to announce a partnership with the newly launched South African Health Business Academy (SAHBA) to develop and deliver a curriculum of education experiences for Comserve doctors addressing themes such as:
• Personal Resilience & Empowerment
• Financial & Business Literacy
• Employment & Career Pathways
• Healthcare Economics and Funding
• Medical Business Planning
• Practice Operations, Practice Management and Patient Community Engagement
• Financial and Lifestyle Wellbeing
• Advancing Technologies & Disruption in Healthcare
• Social Entrepreneurialism & Innovation in Private Practice
The Comserve Focus Group
We are looking for 4 Gauteng-based doctors and 4 Western Cape-based doctors to attend the following respective courses already scheduled for Johannesburg & Cape Town in November, to report back on their experience by attending a post-course, one hour Focus Group Workshop and provide feedback, input and advice on the design of the future Comserve tailored curriculum.
This is a huge opportunity to participate in a transformational learning experience at significantly discounted fees!
Johannesburg Transition to Practice: Fri 10 – Sun 12 November
Cape Town Transition to Practice: Fri 17 –Sun 19 November
Standard Fee | R7,999
Comserve Focus Group Fee | R2,000
CPD | 21 Ethics Points
Follow this link for Event & Registration details and please note, allocation of Focus Group places will be on a first come - first served basis, so snap up your place now by emailing email@example.com and make sure to mention the Comserve Focus Group.