New 2018 Electronic Medical Doctors' Coding Manual is now Available!
- Previously known as the Doctors Coding Manual -
Click HERE to purchase
The 2018 SAMA electronic Medical Doctors’ Coding Manual (eMDCM) is available (previously known as the eDBM). Implementation dated: 1 January 2018
The 2018 updated programme includes:
- All the 2018 procedural codes for medical doctors
- Easy to use search functionality
- Functionality available within the browser to calculate own fee for each code
- Interpretations and or comments attached to some codes
- ICD-10 codes based on the ICD-10 Master Industry Table added for convenience
The SAMA eMDCM® is a Windows based program and requires the following operating system to run and install on:
- Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Window's .NET framework (will install automatically if not already on your computer)
- A valid SAMA licence activation key
This Windows Program will update with new content (when available) every time you open the program.
Please take note that this program (eMDCM) can only run on Windows. Apple users will not be able to download this program.
If you've purchased a licence for eMDCM, you can access the online MDCM at no additional cost. This online MDCM can be accessed on any platform (including Apple) via an internet connection
Please direct any coding queries to our Coding Department on 012 481 2073 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly assist you.
For any Computer / IT related queries, please contact SOSiT on 087 550 1715 or email email@example.com.
SAMA's Medical Coding Unit